- Company Name:Phoenix Co., Ltd.
- Membership:Free Member
- Registration Date:2010. 04.08
- Contact:Jong-mun Lee
- Related Keywords:Sterilizing Dishwasher, Dishwasher, Kitchen Appliances
Phoenix Co., Ltd.
Prime -Door Type Series
|Dimensions (mm)||660(W) 700(D) 1,380(H)|
|Connection||Water Supply||1/2(15A) Bellow|
|Drainage||39 Sink Hose|
|Wash||Wash Type||Top/Bottom Rotation Spray|
|Water Flow||400Liter /min.|
|Water Temperature||70°C ±5°C|
|Washing Capacity (Time) (Dish, Bowl)||1,500 Dishes/Hour (250Dishes/10 min.)|
|Washing Time||30 sec.~90 sec.|
|Rinse||Water Flow||30Liter /min.|
|Water Temperature||85°C ±5°C|
|Rinsing Time||6 sec.~16 sec.|
|Max. Power Consumption||4.25kw/h|
|Power Supply||AC 220V~230V, 50Hz(60Hz)|
|Safety Device||Door Safety Device|
|Heater Prevention Device|
|Water Level Controller|
|Energy Saving Device||None (Heat Collecting Device)|
|Water Healter||Separate Installation|
| A. Components and Features
(1) Body : 1
(2) Pin Rack : 2
(3) Plane Rack : 1
(4) Detergent and Rinse Hose Connector : 1 Respectively
(5) Operation Manual : 1
(6) Warranty : 1
| B. Cautions
* Keep followings to use the dishwasher without faults and accidents
(1) Use only the dishwasher specific detergent and rinse. If you use general detergent, too many bubbles are generated, dishes are not washed, and the motor can have a fault.
(2) Don’t run the dishwasher right after power is on. Since water temperatures are low, too many bubbles are generated and the motor can have a fault.
(3) Don’t spray water to clean the dishwashes. If you spray water to the dishwasher, it may cause a fault to the dishwashes.
(4) Ground the dishwasher for safety reasons.
When the dishwasher is grounded, it can prevent electric shocks.
* How to Ground
* Never ground following places
| C. Operation
* Drain water from the dishwasher and heat recovering device completely to prevent freezing (Prime Gold)
2) How to Use the Dishwasher
- Place dishes in the rack. Don’t use the dishwasher for plastic, silver, or aluminum wares that cannot withstand over 90°C Remove remnant food from dishes before placing them in the rack.
| D. Check followings if the dishwasher does not work
* Check followings before contacting us for faults
|Power is not on.||
|Low washing performance||
|Low rinsing and drying performance||
|Dishes become black after washing.||
| E. How to Clean the Dishwasher
Other products from this supplier
Related products from premium suppliers on EC21
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931